At Ningbo Pechoter Co., Ltd, we are a manufacturing company that makes golf hats with sporty and the most durable material, achieving the most comfortable fit. Thanks to our wide selection of materials, we make golf hats to match your client’s needs.
Like all our hats, we custom-make our golf hats from scratch. We use the finest materials to create endless customization options. Our experienced and dedicated team understands what it means to manufacture the best golf hats in the market. Our commitment is always to make your brand stand out.
For our golf hats:
- We have premium hand-sourced material
- They’re available in 5 and 6 panels
- We offer limitless customization
- Kids’ sizes are available
- We use buckram to reinforce the front panel
- For the curved visor, we use a highly resistant material
The Design Process of High-Grade Golf Hats
The process of making these hats begins with understanding the components of a golf hat. Every golf hat comprises the following:
- Crown: This is the hat’s dome part, and we create it by sewing six triangular fabric panels together.
- Visor: The visor is the cardboard part attached to the cap’s front part, which helps shield the eyes and face from the sun.
- Top button: This button holds the panels together at the top of the hat.
- Closure: The closure is the back part of the hat that allows for adjustment to fit the wearer well.
The golf hat manufacturing process involves the following:
- Step 1: Cutting the fabric
- Step 2: The stitching process of the crown and visor. They’re both made separately, then attached before the final process.
- Step 3: The embroidery department embroiders logos and other graphics through computerized machines at this stage.
- Step 4: After embroidery, the panels proceed to the eyelet machines to pierce the eyelets and stitch around the edges.
- Step 5: We stitch the panels together at this stage, forming a crown.
- Step 6: Along with the crown, we make the visor by stitching two fabrics together like a pocket, then turn it inside out. After this, we sew the visor to the crown.
- Step 7: We attach the sweatband to the crown base, and the cloth snaps at the top of the cap. The final stage is to secure the closure and steam the stitched hat in a blocking machine to fix the hat’s shape.
Our Order Process
- Step 1: Craft a detailed description of how you’d like to have your golf hats to get a quick quote.
- Step 2: Once we’ve approved the quote, our team proceeds to submit approvals for the hats before sampling. The process takes 15-30 days.
- Step 3: Once the sample approves, we proceed to bulk production.
- Step 4: We ship to our clients worldwide by air or sea using the best logistics companies.
Our Pricing and Quotations
At our factory, we make all our hats from scratch; thus, we can provide prices for all our products. We require a detailed description to give you an accurate quotation.
We believe in creating a win/win situation, so we guarantee affordable and transparent costs while maintaining high-quality standards.
Manufacturing costs for custom golf hats vary depending on the following:
- The method of shipping
- Finishing (Lining, Woven Labels, etc.)
- Logo sizes
- Decoration techniques
- Materials and fabrics used
- The quantities ordered
To get a quote and the final price, you should provide all the information relating to the golf hats, such as design specifications and quantities.
We offer different designs for the closure. Choose from the options below:
- Snap closure
- Nylon closure
- Fabric with slide
- Leather with clip
- Fabric with clip
- Elastic band
- Leather belt
- Flexfit closure
- Velcro with slide
Do We Do Full Custom-Made Golf Hats?
Yes, at Pechoter, we make custom golf hats representing your brand. We can have your logo shown inside a lining or woven as a label. In addition, we custom-make the golf hat material to make it fireproof, water-proof, and anti-UV. We also dye the material to your choice of color.
What Determines the Best Quality in Golf Hats?
- We make the top button with plastic and aluminum material, so it doesn’t rust
- Our materials are environment-friendly
- The sweatband has mesh or cotton material
- We make our hats using breathable and comfortable material
How We Manufacture the Golf Hats
Before we manufacture the golf hats, we follow the process below:
- Select the style and shape of the golf hat
- Settle on the golf hat material and fabric
- Choose the fabric and material colors
- Determine the closure system to use
Materials and Fabrics
The most common fabrics we use for our golf hats are:
- Cotton: Corduroy, denim, chino, jersey, canvas, brushed, twill
- Polyester: Suedine, Pro mesh, dri-fit, microfiber, nylon ripstop, nylon Taslan, acrylic, twill
- Mixed fabrics: Spandex/polyester, cotton, poly cotton twill, melton wool
- Other materials: PU, faux leather, leather
We source nearly all materials and fabrics for our clients. A higher MOQ or sourcing fee may apply.
Embellishments and Decoration Techniques
We offer different embellishments and decorations on the golf hats as follows:
- Glossy sonic welding
- Heat transfer prints
- Water jet cut felt patches
- Silkscreen printed patches
- 2D embroidered felt patches
- Silicon patch
- 2D embroidery
- Printed faux leather patches
- 3D embroidery
- Woven patch
- Sublimated patch
- Silicon print
- Rubber patch
- Embossed leather patch
- Printed metal badge
- Silkscreen print on the sweatband
- Seam tapes with prints and a sublimated lining
- Hang tags
- Loop woven labels
- Brim sandwich
- Prints on seam tapes
- Woven labels
What Artworks Do We Need for Decorations and Logo Applications?
You should send us colored artwork or black-and-white options if you’re a new client. Indicate the positions in vector (using Adobe Illustrator), colors to use, and preferred sizes.
For existing embroidery, you can supply us with the embroidery tape, or we can make one on your behalf.
What Other Caps and Hats Do We Make at Pechoter?
We make custom varieties of a bucket hat, beanies, dad hat, snapbacks, a baseball cap, truck cap, visor, bump caps, 5-panel caps, straw hats, beret hats, and so much more.
How to Find Us
Email us at: email@example.com
Contact: +86 15168136922
Mobile Number (WhatsApp): +86 15168136922